Thursday, August 28, 2008

Escalante - 09 Aug 2008

Well, we FINALLY made a trip to Escalante without it requiring a gig on my part. We spent Friday night with mom and dad. I hooked up dad's incredibly expensive surround system (you'll have to ask him about it if you don't already know). Worked like charm..........NOT.

Saturday we spend the day hiking to the Lower Calf Creek Falls and at Devil's Rock Garden (I don't care WHAT the parks calls it). The girls were excited because they got to see old European men in speedos at the falls.

After the long hike to the falls


On the way back, in the light drizzle

Don't tell mom about THIS pic

1 comment:

Stubbs Stuff said...

I am so jealous we haven't been down to Devil's Rock Garden with our kids. They would love it. I am glad you got to go. I will have to make sure I take my camera and get some good pics of the speedos for my bedroom wall! I love the falls. And I heard about Dad's "sweet system", funny!:)